In a 30 second video, pitch to us what passion project you would like Yellow Cab to fund and why you deserve to win a Php 20,000 hunger grant.
Whether it’s finally recording your music, funding your start-up business, or pursuing a passion project, Pitch Your Hunger and let Yellow Cab fuel you one step closer to your dreams.
Read full mechanics below.
Contest has ended
- The promo is open only to Metro Manila residents aged 18 and above.
- Participant must accomplish registration form and upload a video in this microsite.
- Upon submission of registration form, participant must post the video on his/her Instagram account.
- Participant must explain what are they hungry for, why are they hungry and why do they deserve the P20,000 cash prize.
- Participant should tag @yellowcabpizza and use the hashtags #NoStoppingTheHungry #FuelTheHungry #HungerGrants on his/her Instagram post.
- Entries should be submitted from November 4, 2017 to November 17, 2017 11:59 PM.
- Videos should be in .mp4 format and should be no more than 50mb file size.
- Entries will be judged on the following criteria:
50% – Integration of hunger and passion to achieve goals in the video.
40% – Impact. The video should have a strong effect in terms of communicating the theme of “hunger”.
10% – Creativity. The video should be delivered in a unique way.
- 30 participants will be chosen and shortlisted on November 22, 2017 at 11th Floor, Eco Plaza Building, 2305 Chinos Roces Avenue Extension, Makati, 3PM onwards. They will be invited to the Pitch Your Hunger event on November 25, 2017 at Power Mac Center Spotlight, Circuit Lane, Circuit Makati, Makati, 3PM onwards.
- These participants must be present to pitch their hunger to a panel of judges live on the main event happening on November 25, 2017
- Grand prize winners will be judged on the event, with the following criteria:
50% – Integration of hunger and passion to achieve their goals in their pitch.
40% – Audience Impact. How the audience is affected or engaged during the actual show or pitch.
10% – Creativity. Pitch should be delivered in a unique way.
- The 10 semi finalists who won’t win the grand prize will receive Yellow Cab GCs worth 500 as a consolation prize from Yellow Cab.
- Panel of judges on the event are: Up Dharma Down, Pepe Diokno, Skymarines, Eric Giganto, Ron Poe, Don’t Blame the Kids, Yellow Cab
- 20 Grand prize winners of P20,000.00 cash
- 10 finalists with consolation prize of Yellow GCs
Notification of Winners
- 30 shortlisted participants will be notified via phone call.
- 20 grand prize winners will be announced during the event.
- Grand prize winners will be able to claim their prize 60 days upon receipt of registration/ notice.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Shortlisted entries should be present in the event to pitch their hunger and qualify for grand finals.
- A participant can only win once.
- This promo is not open to Max’s Group Inc., Yellow Cab Food Corporation, and Get Hooked 360 Inc. employees
- Taxes for the P20,000 cash prize and Yellow Cab GCs worth 500 as consolation prizes will be shouldered by the Yellow Cab brand team.
- Shortlisted participants must bring 2 valid IDs to verify identity.